You’re invited to learn—
Fresh Ideas for Efficient, Stress-Free Dispute Resolution
With a rebounding economy, work and claims are at an all-time high.
Owners, Contractors, Design Professionals, CMs /PMs and more come learn how to resolve claims using the latest, most efficient techniques — without lawyers, courts, or job interruption.
Taught by two of the leading speakers on this topic in California, you will learn:
- How to set up your dispute for early resolution
- Best ways to attack an inflated claim
- Best ways to present a claim that will get it paid
- Best forums to use when pursuing dispute resolution
- The role of the contract in dispute resolution
- The latest rules governing dispute resolution
- On-site dispute resolution procedures
- The various types of mediation – what is best for you?
- Different approaches to arbitration – again, what is best for you?
…is a seasoned construction and real estate trial attorney with over 32 years’ experience winning multiple jury trials and arbitrations, and resolving claims favorably for clients at mediation. This includes some of the largest project disputes in California, resulting in $50 million+ recovered for clients. His practice focuses on claims avoidance training for public and private owners; time-related, defect, and bond claims; advice on the contracting process; and administrative proceedings.
…has over 30 years’ experience in construction, including projects, maintenance programs and turnarounds, for prominent industrial and commercial clients throughout the U.S. and United Kingdom. His services include quantity surveying, project cost controls, contractual advice, auditing and claims analysis
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credits Available
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Caltrans District 7, Rm. 01.040A
100 S. Main St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
8:30 AM: Registration & Networking
9 AM – Noon: Program
REGISTER NOW – Limited seating
Bring your Team & SAVE!
WCCC Member Non-Member
Individual $ 75 $ 89
Team $ 65 each $ 79 each
Add $10 each after 7/12/16
No-shows, & cancellations after 7/12/16, are subject to the full fee. You may send Substitutes.
QUESTIONS? Contact Valerie: email@example.com or (916) 599-8020